www.evania-video.com is the corporate website of evania video GmbH. This website (the “evania video site” or the “site”) provides users, usually current and potential clients, partners and job seekers, with information about our products and services, and gives them the opportunity to contact evania video for further information.
The data we collect
The evania video site collects personally identifiable information about users only if they voluntarily provide that information on the site. Personally identifiable information is collected on the evania video site in the following instances:
- “Contact” and “Meet us!” form – A site visitor, usually current or potential client, partner or a job seeker, may contact us through the contact form in order to get more information about the site, evania video´s products and services or to set up a meeting with one of the company´s representatives. By contacting evania video through one of the forms, the user provides his or her name, email address, company name, type of the company and additional information in his or her individual message.
- Comment on news, blog or other posting – By posting a comment in one of the site´s post sections, a user provides and submits his or her name, email address, and other contact information.
Non-personally identifiable information includes demographic information such as age, gender, and location and a user´s clickstream information. This information includes non-personally identifiable information that your browser automatically sends whenever a user visits the site, including information about his or her web requests, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request.
How does evania video use the information collected by the evania video site?
Personally identifiable information: evania video uses personally identifiable information to respond to user´s inquiries and requests and to keep accurate records concerning the services users are requesting through the site.
Non-personally identifiable information: evania video uses non-personally identifiable information in aggregated form to help measure the site´s performance and effectiveness in order to improve its features and usefulness.
Does evania video share personally identifiable information collected on evania video site?
evania video does not share the personally identifiable information that users provide to the evania video site.
A cookie is a small piece of data information sent from a website and stored on the user´s computer by his or her web browser while the user recalls, presents and perceives information resources on the World Wide Web. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Using cookies is safe. It is not possible to retrace any personal information and sensitive data such as phone numbers, emails or credit card information. Also, it cannot give access to user´s computer nor any of the information stored on user´s computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of evania video´s site. For more information regarding cookie settings, please visit:
For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https:www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
We use Google Analytics Cookies to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our site. These technologies collect and analyze certain types of information such as cookies, IP address, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, MAC address, mobile unique device ID.
The third party analytics company that collects information on our site may combine the information collected with other information it has independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across its network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services.
You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
In addition to our use of technologies as described herein, we may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you based on your use of evania video site and our services and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of the site.
We use Turn´s and Facebook services to advertise evania video´s website across the internet. The remarketing of the mentioned partners displays relevant ads tailored to a user based on what parts of the evania video site he or she has viewed by placing a cookie on his or her machine. This cookie does not in any way identify a user or give access to his computer. The cookie is used to recognize that a person visited this page, so it might be useful to show him or her ads relating to that page. Retargeting allows evania video to tailor company´s marketing to better suit user´s needs and only display ads that are relevant to him/her.”
Here you can find more information about opt out and ad settings from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
You can opt out from the Turn´s retargeting services on the following address: https://www.turn.com/trust/opt-out-of-the-turn-platform
What does evania video do?
The data we collect
EVS can collect data from the visitor´s usage of EVS´ services. In order to provide better service, EVS collects the following general non-personally identifiable information:
- Device – The device-specific information (smartphone, tablet, PC etc.)
- Web browser – A software application user operates with to recall, present and traverse information resources on the World Wide Web. Our ad serving technology collects the information about the name and data of the browser being used.
- Location – EVS determines user´s location on a country level. In order to do so, EVS detecs IP address of the device visitor uses. EVS does not store user´s location data.
- Domain name – The name of the domain a user visited.
- Operating system – Our ad serving technology gets information about the system software that manages user´s hardware and software resources.
- Ads that are played through EVS: evania video ad serving technology collects general data about the ads that are being played through EVS, such as video file type, ad playing events and xml file type (vast/vpaid).
EVS may share the mentioned non-personal information with the partners connected to the particular video ad campaigns appeared on user´s device for reporting purposes and in order to improve performance and general users´ experience. EVS does not share any personal information.
We may share non-personally information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
For convenience, the following are instructions that may apply to your mobile device, though please note that the setting features may vary from device to device.
Devices with Google Play services 4.0 and above use the Google Android Advertising ID (AAID). To learn more about limiting ad tracking using this identifier:
- Open the Google Settings app on your device
- Select Ads
- Select Opt out of interest-based ads
Devices with iOS 6 and above use the Apple Advertising Identifier (IDFA). To learn more about limiting ad tracking using this identifier:
- Open Settings app on your device
- Select Privacy
- Select Advertising
- Select Limit Ad Tracking